Are you working on a Care Course right now? Are you searching for Care Courses quiz answers? Well look no further, because this blog is going to show you exactly where to find the answers to all of the Care Courses quizzes.
“Well, where can I find the Care Courses quiz answers?”
I’m going to tell you! Your quiz answers are located in the course material!
This blog won’t tell you that the answer to the question you’re stuck on is “A.” It won’t explain that you should choose Roman numerals “I, II and IV” and that the answer is “D.” It won’t suggest you go look up answers on Wikipedia!
What will this blog do?
This blog will give you the secret to finding answers to any Care Course you decide to study. We promise, after reading your course’s lessons a few more times and implementing the tips we’ve provided here, the answers are going to be jumping off the page.
One of the biggest myths about distance learning is that taking courses by mail or online doesn’t take any effort. This just isn’t true. It takes time and commitment. It takes dedication. It takes planning. You’re spending money on training! The things you learn will make your caregiving days more interesting and fulfilling!
As a Care Courses staff member I want to help you take charge of your professional development and support you in becoming a more informed and even more wonderful child care provider than you already are.
Here’s our super duper list of tips to help guide you through completing your Care Course.
- Pay attention! When you’re working on your course are you devoting all of your attention to the lessons? We want to make sure you are absorbing the material so that you find the answers. They are there, but if you’re distracted you won’t see them!
- Take notes! This is important for students working on both CourseBooks and Online Care Courses. We’re serious about this! Taking notes by hand has been shown to increase comprehension. While you’re reading, keep a notepad or sheet of paper in front of you. Keep two if that will help. If you are working on a CourseBook take notes directly on the course pages. Highlight things that you think are important to remember. Use sticky notes to remind you of pages that you’d like to refer back to. If you are working on an Online Care Course, print out the course PDF file and take notes directly on the page.
- Take your time! Even if you have a fast-approaching deadline it is very important that you read the course material carefully. Remember, the number of clock hours a course is worth is determined by how long it takes the average student to read every lesson and answer the quiz questions successfully. You have two opportunities to submit your quizzes for grading and there are no time limits. You have as long as you need to complete the course.
- Reread and then reread again! Don’t forget, your quizzes are open note and open book. You may return to the course content to read and study and search for the answers.
- Let us know how we can support you! When you want to discuss the course material just contact us. Our Head Trainers want to help you get the most out of your professional development.
Of course, we can’t tell you if your answers are correct, but we can discuss the content and help you understand it.
How can you contact us after hours? Email us at info@CareCourses.com. or call and leave us a voicemail. We answer emails as soon as we possibly can and we check our messages and return phone calls as soon as our offices are open (9-5pm ET, M-F). Taking an Online Care Course? Send us your questions using the “Contact My Trainer” button.
The most important thing to remember is that the answers are in the course material! We want you to feel confident about your answers. If you are not confident, contact us before submitting your work. We want to help you successfully complete your training.
Please let us know how we can be of additional assistance! Call us: 1-800-685-7610, Monday through Friday, 9-5 ET, or email us days, evenings and weekends: info@CareCourses.com. We’re here to help!