Hello Wisconsin Child Care Providers!
Searching for continuing education training? Want to work at your own pace? Care Courses online and book self-instruction courses allow you to study when and where you wish! Visit our website to learn how Care Courses work.
All Care Courses are accepted by the Wisconsin Department of Health and Social Services towards the continuing education requirement and in-service training for child care providers in both family homes and child care centers.
Wisconsin Registry Tier Training
Care Courses are approved for Tier Training through the Wisconsin Professional Development Approval System for Tiers 1-3. You can also use Care Courses to obtain your National CDA. Earning a CDA in Wisconsin will help you reach Level 6 on The Registry’s career levels.
Want your completed Care Courses entered into the Wisconsin Registry for Tier Training? Just send us this information and we’ll take care of it!
- Your name, address, and phone number
- Your Wisconsin Registry number
- The last five digits of your Social Security number and your birth date
- The Care Courses titles you’ve successfully completed with us
- Your Care Courses student ID number
Wisconsin Core Knowledge Area
Looking for a specific Wisconsin Core Knowledge Area? Use our Wisconsin Core Knowledge Area Training page.
Are you looking to meet other specific Wisconsin child care training requirements? Use Care Courses for:
- Wisconsin’s identifying and reporting child abuse and neglect requirement: Take our Abuse and Neglect training
- Fundamentals of Infant and Toddler Care
- 25 hours of required training: Take our Wisconsin 25-Hour Training courses
- Wisconsin’s Young Star Inclusion requirement:
- Wisconsin’s SIDS risk reduction procedures requirement: Take our course Keeping Infants Safe
Looking for something else? Care Courses is happy to assist you with all your training questions!
Please let us know how we can be of additional assistance! Call us: 1-800-685-7610, Monday through Friday, 9-5 ET, or email us days, evenings and weekends: info@CareCourses.com. We’re here to help!