You may be won­der­ing if Care Cours­es are accept­ed for your state in-ser­vice train­ing. That depends on the state where you work! Each state has dif­fer­ent rules and reg­u­la­tions con­cern­ing child­care train­ing, so it’s a good idea to do a lit­tle research before you start your train­ing. Care Cours­es are accept­ed for in-ser­vice pro­fes­sion­al devel­op­ment train­ing in most US states and some Cana­di­an provinces. 

So, there are two ways we can help you find out if you can use Care Cours­es for your state training:

  1. On our web­site
  2. Over the phone or by email

On Our Website

At we have a web­page for each US state (as well as Puer­to Rico, the Vir­gin Islands, the Dis­trict of Colum­bia, and all Cana­di­an provinces) that pro­vides more infor­ma­tion about how Care Cours­es fit with train­ing require­ments. Click here to view our US pages.

From our main map page, click on the state you work in. Look for the head­ing “State Child­care Train­ing Require­ments” and read that sec­tion to learn more.

You can also find your state licens­ing agency’s con­tact infor­ma­tion at the bot­tom of these pages. Your licens­ing agency can give you more infor­ma­tion about your state’s train­ing requirements.

Fol­low the same process above for Canada’s infor­ma­tion. Click this page to view Cana­di­an provinces.

Do you live in Wash­ing­ton State? Read our recent blog on how our cours­es may be used in Wash­ing­ton State.

Call us at 1–800-685‑7610 and talk to one of our stu­dent sup­port spe­cial­ists to learn more about your state’s require­ments and how Care Cours­es can help. We’re open Mon­day through Fri­day, 9–5 East­ern Time, and we’re always hap­py to help!

Leave a Reply


%d bloggers like this: