Our train­ing coach­es are often asked what cours­es can I take for child care? The answer can be as var­ied and unique as the child care providers who ask it.

We require two very impor­tant pieces of infor­ma­tion to assist you with course selection:

1. What state are you liv­ing in?

2. Are you cur­rent­ly a licensed child care provider? The infor­ma­tion you pro­vide will help us direct you to the appro­pri­ate train­ing cours­es for your pro­fes­sion­al devel­op­ment. You can also vis­it our website’s infor­ma­tion page on state child­care train­ing. Click­ing on your state’s name or image on the map will open the state page. Each state page will give you more infor­ma­tion on how Care Cours­es can help you com­plete your state’s train­ing requirements.

Does your train­ing need to sat­is­fy your state’s train­ing cat­e­gories, core of knowl­edge areas, train­ing top­ics, or anoth­er spe­cif­ic sub­ject area? Look at the sec­tion of your state’s page titled ‘Child­care Train­ing Require­ments.” There you will find the link to a page which shows how our cours­es fit into your state’s train­ing. In the same sec­tion you will also find spe­cif­ic require­ments for your state (such as Shak­en Baby Syn­drome or SIDS) which our cours­es can help you fulfill.

If you are inter­est­ed in earn­ing or renew­ing a nation­al cre­den­tial such as the nation­al CDA and would like more infor­ma­tion, please click on the link at the top of your state’s page.

Do you have oth­er ques­tions about Care Cours­es’ child care train­ing? Check out our oth­er FAQ blogs here.

Please let us know how we can be of addi­tion­al assis­tance! Call us: 1–800-685‑7610, Mon­day through Fri­day, 9–5 ET, or email us days, evenings and week­ends: info@CareCourses.com. We’re here to help!

One response to “What Courses Can I Take For Child Care?”

  1. Awe­some post! Thanks a lot for shar­ing such amaz­ing con­tent about What Cours­es Can I Take For Child Care.

Leave a Reply


%d bloggers like this: